February 2019 - August 2019
- Developed and debugged the front-end of two web applications for Hitron Technologies using Angular 7 and TypeScript.
- Automated functions using bash script.
- Collaborated with the back-end developer, remotely and on-site, to integrate the front-end with the back-end APIs.
- Led regular remote meetings with my team members and our clients, who are based in the United States, to update them on our progress.
"I found Ms. Zlitni to be very proactive, independent, and an excellent collaborator. She manages all aspects of her work and produces excellent results that supersedes the client’s expectations. Ms. Zlitni is a fast learner and has an instant grasp of the tasks she is assigned, including using new technologies, troubleshooting deployment issues, and understanding the overall project requirements. I have been very impressed by her exceptional work ethic, resourcefulness, leadership, and collaborative qualities. As a person, Ms. Zlitni is very intelligent, ambitious, and well-spoken."
— Dr. Ghada Badawy, Principal Research Engineer at CIRC, and my direct supervisor
Software Engineering Co-op
July 2017 - August 2017
- Gathered and wrote requirements for client projects.
- Tested multiple websites and assessed their quality.
- Collaborated with fellow co-op students to design user interfaces of mobile applications.
- Built a revamped version of a client website by pair programming with a fellow co-op student.